Thursday 3 July 2014

Do we need a Go Pro?

We have been humming and awing over whether to get a Go Pro since we arrived. Some of my favourite travel bloggers say its a must have when your travelling but with the price as it is I'm just not sure if it's worth spending all that money on.

We have looked at some of the pictures people have taken with it and they look   A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! The shots it can get that a normal a camera can't, baffles me. 

Bobby has looked at the different GoPro's out there and they say the new Go Pro HERO+3 Black Edition  is the best one so far. The price at the moment is $529 dollars, I'll repeat that again its $529 yes you heard me and in my eyes that's a lot of money. But as we are going to be here for a year and then whether the travelling air takes us, should i see it as an investment?

This morning we received a Groupon voucher and its on offer at $429 dollars, we have 6 days to decide whether we want it so the question is... Do we need to get one? 

Anyone that has a GoPro or has any advice on it please comment below or get in contact with me? We beg of you!


Image taken from Google

If you have time take a look at Bored Panda's photography using the Go Pro   Click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment