Sunday 4 January 2015

Birthday celebrations at the Opera Bar!

No one likes getting a year older, well unless your turning 18 or 21 not any other age. So i wasn't thrilled about ageing (i can feel the wrinkles) but i was certainly not going to waste a whole entire day dedicated to yours truly!

I couldn't of asked for a better way to start my birthday than spending my night drinking away at the opera bar! 
I was very excited abound having a rose spritzer!
Stu, Jack, Bobby, Myself and Charlotte.
Lady's man!

On my birthday, i was spoilt rotten with presents, shopping and i had breakfast lunch and dinner cooked for me and a big chocolate cake! Because the weather was shockingly bad we couldn't really do much so we had a movie day/night and that was perfect in my eyes! 

 photo signature1_zpsdb5ace3e.jpg
Follow Us On Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment